My Introduction

     I love listening to music all the time. I also love art, fashion, and photography.
     Taking this class so far, I've learned that this class encourages me to think outside of the box, and teaches me to read and write analytically. The work can be time-consuming but it pushes me to improve my time-management skills along with my reading and writing skills.
     Through this new unit, I hope to have built some kind of connection and admiration to the place or event I will choose. I hope that I can adapt the level of confidence I need for this unit and apply that to my life whenever I want to become an 'insider' to unfamiliar yet, interesting places. I also hope to improve my communication skills with strangers considering I will have to interview people in this unit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Skating

Hoping to Spend My Sundays On Ice